Etch-A-Sketch Art




Etch-A-Sketch Art oleh III Vlosich George. Jika anda pernah bermain dengan Etch-A-Sketch-anda akan tahu bahawa garis yang digunakan untuk membuat gambar-gambar adalah berterusan dan satu kesalahan boleh memaksa pengguna Etch-A-Sketch untuk memulakan dari awal.


Vlosich berkata,

“I’ve worked hard to create a new type of art that is totally different and unique. No one can duplicate the work that I do. I can proudly say that I’ve transformed the Etch A Sketch from a toy into a rare collection of pop art. My artwork has been featured in museums and galleries across the country and now sells for thousands of dollars.”















(via ccoria)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

lAtEsT CoMmEnT

Get widget here

GO BACK HOME...click here

dOwNlOaD MoViE,SoFtWaRe,trAiLer mOvIe TerKiNI DiSiNi!!

pOLLoWeRs gUa


ShoutMix chat widget